Is it for me?
The Career Development Programme is designed for women who are looking to gain their first managerial or supervisory position.
It is suitable for women from all backgrounds, ages and stages to gain the knowledge, confidence and skills to support rewarding development in the workplace.
If you’re aiming to achieve more and be more, then this programme is for you.
Career Path Action Plan.
From our first meeting we will help you to identify career goals, barriers, skills, abilities and personal learning styles to create an action plan for your personal and professional development.
Accredited Learning - ILM Level 2
You will learn the key skills you need to become a successful team leader and the confidence to build your career.
The assignments will enable you to work on real time examples within your workplace that add immediate value to you and your employer.
Accredited learning takes place one day a fortnight over 10 weeks. .
A mix of online e-learning, webinars and classroom sessions tailored to your career development requirements.
These 1.5 - 2 hour sessions have been designed for you to gain further inspiration and confidence to reach your potential.
Reviewing your Progress
Throughout the programme you will be supported by your Career DevelopmentPartnerm who has a wealth of experience and knowledge in leadership, management, coaching and developing people.
You will also be able to apply for a mentor. Our mentors come to us from a variety of backgrounds, with the experience and knowledge to assist you in your career aspirations.
What are the benefits of taking part?
- An action plan to support your personal and career development.
- Gain and enhance key team leading and management skills that are highly valued by employers.
- Increase your confidence to take the next step in your career.
- Learn in a highly supportive environment with our experienced team.
- Achieve an accredited Leadership and Management qualification.
- Enhance your long term career potential.
How can I take part?
Agile Nation2 is fully funded by the European Social Fund and Welsh Government and is provided FREE of charge provided you meet the following eligibility criteria, you are:
- A woman living or working in Wales;
- whose current role is currently not funded by any other European Programmes;
- and working in the private or third/voluntary sector.
Ready to take the next step?
Get in touch with our team on 0300 365 0445, and then they can guide you through the application process. Or by email: email@example.com.